Terms and conditions
VALIDATION OF THE RESERVATION
The validation of the reservation has reached you by e-mail in return for your order. This confirmation and the order number should be kept until your arrival in Champéry. It must be presented to our instructors at the beginning of the course.
The ski pass is not included in the price of reserved lessons. It can be withdrawn at the Téléchampéry checkouts or on the site https://www.skipass-pds-ch.ch/
All the usual means of payment are accepted as well as TWINT and Euros (online price for information only).
MODIFICATION OR CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION
Any reservation can be canceled or modified free of charge up to 7 days before the start of the course.
For any modification or cancellation during the week preceding the course, but at most 48 hours before the course, the client must pay 50% of the amount due.
For any modification or cancellation within 48 hours prior to the lesson, the customer must pay 100% of the amount due.
Lessons take place in all weathers. Weather conditions are in no way a reason for cancellation or postponement when the activity is provided by the International School of Skiing and Snowboarding of Champéry. There will be no reimbursement, postponement or compensation.
ABSENCES & DELAYS
1. Our courses are reimbursed only on presentation of a medical certificate. The office must be informed before the start of the course (10% deduction for administrative costs).
2. For group activities, the monitor is not required to wait for latecomers.
3. For private lessons, the instructor is not required to add the duration of your delay to his lesson.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS FOR GROUP LESSONS
1. The duration of the course is 2.5 hours. It includes travel, waiting at the ski lifts and any delays of the various participants.
2. We limit our collective classes to a maximum of 8 students per class. In the following cases, this limit may be exceeded: Registrations in a class that does not comply with the level of skiing indicated. Too fast or too slow progress of some participants
3. At any time, we reserve the right to combine several levels. In the event that the minimum number of participants (4) does not allow the course to be held, an alternative solution will be offered (reduction of teaching hours). These modifications do not in any way give the participant the possibility of claiming a refund or compensation.
4. Learning to ski and snowboard takes place in a specific and random environment. Its practice requires the student to personally ensure their own safety and that of third parties. The instructor's liability is limited to an obligation of means. It is up to the student to follow the instructor's instructions. The student is solely responsible for his equipment (skis,
snowboard, boots, outfit, helmet, goggles, sunscreen).
5. For group activities, the monitor is not required to wait for latecomers.
6. Group lessons are generally given in French and/or English, and in private lessons, the instructor will speak the language desired by the student to the extent of our availability.
IMAGE RIGHTS AND PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you provide to us will be treated confidentially and used only for internal purposes. The ESI of Champéry reserves the right to take photos during the activities and to use them without remuneration. Upon request, personal data/photos will be blocked or deleted. Basically we follow the EU-DSGV. This contract is subject to Swiss law and the legal venue is Sierre. The provisions of the Federal Law on Insurance Contracts (LCA) and the Code of Obligations (CO) are also applicable.
The measures in force on the date of the course will be applied. Please inform yourself about the latest rules in force > link to the website of the Federal Office of Health.